We would like to inform you that when you are connecting with an incorrect trading password, you can see the “No connection” error first, which soon changes to the “Invalid account” error.
How to fix connection problems on your MetaTrader4/MetaTrader5 platform?
- Try to Log in to the Trading Account again using a newly generated trading password.
- Try to rescan the servers.
- Try to restart your MT4/MT5.
We recommend you to wait a little bit before opening the platform again - MetaTrader may need some time for log files update.
- Check the correctness of the chosen server.
The server number is shown during the account registration. You can check it in the letter “Trading account registration #” sent to your e-mail or by generating a new trading password.
- Try to disable your Anti-Virus, Firewall, or Internet security software.