1 standard lot = 1 ticket
You can trade both in the FBS Trader platform or in the MetaTrader platform on the FBS server.
Only the standard lots traded on real accounts and only in the period of the promo are counted.
10 stock lots = 1 standard lot
10 JP225 lots = 1 standard lot
1000 JP225 lots on cent account = 1 standard lot
100 cent lots = 1 standard lot
10 crypto lots = 1 standard lot
$50 investment = 1 ticket
You can invest in a trader in the FBS CopyTrade application.
Check if your investment meets all the criteria:
- The investment was made or increased in the period of the promo.
- The investment is regular (risk-free investments are not counted).
- The investment has 5% or more change in profit (positive or negative) at the moment of closing.
- The investment exists for more than 24 hours.
If you make several investments, you get tickets according to their total amount, even if the amount of single investments is less than $50.
For example: if you make two investments that suit the conditions with $15 and $35, you will get 1 ticket.
If you created the investment before joining the promo but increased it in the contest period, the amount of the increase is taken into account (not the full amount of investment).
1 friend = 1 ticket
You can invite a friend on the promo page by pressing the “Get Tickets” button and then “Invite Friends.” A unique referral link will be created for you to share.
Check if all the criteria are met to get the ticket for the invitation:
- Your friend never had an account in FBS before.
- Your friend doesn't have any FBS application yet.
- Your friend opened a real account.
- Your friend verified their ID.
- Your friend either traded 1 lot (in the FBS Trader platform or the MetaTrader platform on the FBS server) or invested $50 (in the FBS CopyTrade application).
- Your friend met all the conditions mentioned above before the Grand Finale contest has finished.
Note that the tickets are credited only for the first 10 invited friends.