You can transfer funds from your crypto wallet to the FBS account in just a few steps. If you would like to know how to make a deposit in general, refer to this article.
Important information! Each of your trading or investor FBS account have a specific Bitcoin wallet address. Upon choosing the account, you generate this unique address. If you copy the QR code but then decide to change the account and use the previously copied code, your deposit will still be credited to the account chosen before.
Make sure to double-check that the address you are sending your funds to is correct, since all the transfers confirmed by the blockchain are not reversible.
Follow the steps below to make a deposit:
- Use the QR code to see the wallet of your trading account or copy it from the "Wallet Address" folder:
Insert the deposit amount.
Important! There is a set minimum amount for crypto deposit systems, such as:
- 0.01 ETH (Ethereum);
- 0.01 BCH (Bitcoin Cash);
- 0.1 LTC (Litecoin);
- 10 USDT (Tether).
According to the Customer Agreement,
5.1.3. <...> Any cryptocurrency deposits below the minimum or ones sent by mistake through another blockchain or from an incompatible address may result in loss of funds.
The Client acknowledges their risk of losing the funds if the amount sent is below the minimum cryptocurrency deposit.
If you process a transaction with a smaller amount than stated above, the funds will be lost.
- To calculate the approximate amount you will receive, use the "Calculate the payment" form.
Please, take into consideration that the deposit amount depends on the currency exchange rate at the moment of transaction and, in the end, may be different from what you saw in the "Calculate the payment" form.
- Go to your wallet to make the payment using the previously copied crypto wallet address of your trading/investor account.
- Once you have made a successful transaction, an email with a confirmation link will be sent to your mailbox.
- Open the provided link in the same browser your crypto wallet is opened in to confirm the outgoing transaction. It will be broadcasted to the blockchain.