One-click trading is a useful tool available to all traders that allows you to open orders immediately. The purpose of one-click trading is to simplify the trading process.
In trading, the speed of execution of orders is critical, and therefore experienced traders prefer to use one-click trading during periods of high volatility in the market.
In addition to the listed merits, one-click trading has other advantages:
- You can use this function with various types of orders, which can be easily customized according to your trading strategy;
- It allows you to trade directly from the charts;
- If you configure the Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters, you will only need one click to activate these parameters automatically.
How to activate One-click trading in the MetaTrader platform?
- From the top menu, click “Tools”;
- In the pop-up window, select “Options”:
- Check the One-Click Trading checkbox at the bottom of the window:
- A disclaimer window will open asking you to confirm your permission to use this feature. Read the Terms and Conditions, and if you are sure you want to continue, check the “I Accept these Terms and Conditions” box and click “OK.”
Now, you can open a one-click trading panel. You can do it in three ways:
- Click on the triangle in the upper left corner of the chart;
- Right-click everywhere in the chart window and select One-click Trading from the pop-menu;
- Select the desired chart and press the “Alt+T” key combination.
You can see the SELL and BUY button in the One-click trading panel and the corresponding current Bid and Ask prices. There is a white field between the buttons where you can set the order volume.
In One Click Trading mode, you can open an order in the following way:
Click on SELL or BUY. After that, the open order will be automatically attached to the chart.
You can just as easily close an order:
Click on the “x” icon in the "Trade" tab in the terminal window. Right-clicking on a price level on the chart also opens a small window to close the order.