We would like to remind you that according to the promotion limitations (you can find them in Terms & Conditions on the promotion page in your FBS Personal Area web or mobile application):
- You can have one promo account and trade on it only as a part of the FBS League.
- You cannot:
- Use the same IP address on different promo accounts. In case an IP match is detected, all the accounts will be disqualified.
- Work via proxies or any other software modifying the real IP address.
- Open locking trades or open identical trades simultaneously with other traders' accounts.
- Use Web-Trader terminal for trading.
- Use Android or iOS emulators for accessing your promo account and trading.
- Use more than five devices for accessing your promo account and trading.
- Enter the promo again after you have been disqualified.
FBS reserves the right to disqualify you from the promo due to non-compliance with the limitations stated above or any other terms of this T&C, or if we suspect you of using ill practices. In this case, the decision is beyond contestation.
To avoid account disqualification, we strongly recommend that customers not use Wi-Fi networks in public places to trade with this account and not create more than one FBS League account.
Failure to comply with the promo terms entails the disqualification of all accounts found during the IT department examination.
Please note that after disqualification, the promo account cannot be restored. However, you can take part in our other promotions, which you can find on the web Personal Area or in the FBS Trader, FBS CopyTrade, and FBS Personal Area applications.